Infrared sauna offers dry warmth and relaxation even longer than a steam sauna. It has proven health effects: the infrared heat stimulates a person’s body to function. For many, it relieves stress. For athletes, infrared sauna is ideal for recovery and warm-up before exercise.
As a result of development work, Rauduspuu company created the hybrid sauna with both infrared heaters and a stove. In a hybrid sauna, you can choose between the two ways of using sauna, or you can use both.
Rauduspuu has very strong expertise in Finland and they have developed their product vigorously on the basis of studies and surveys. The Duetto® Infrared Heater is currently Rauduspuu’s main product, and they have retailers in Finland, Germany, Estonia, Hungary and Sweden. The Duetto® Infrared Heater is certified in Finland and Germany. A country-specific certification is important for Rauduspuu, as in Germany, for example, they have strict quality requirements.
Tuula Andersson’s tips for hybrid sauna. Step by step:
- Switch the infrared heaters on.
- If you wish, you can switch the stove on.
- Drink clean, fresh water before, during and after sauna.
- Go to sauna without your clothes on, this way you can get all the benefits of the infrared heat.
- Enjoy! Spend some half an hour laying down or reading a book in sauna. You can also throw some water on the stove at the same time.
- Take a shower and wash yourself with cool water to wash off the sweat and tighten the pores of your skin. Use soap only after this so that it will not get absorbed into open pores. Finally, wash yourself with warm water.
- When washing, use bath products that you enjoy.
- The infrared sauna alone does not cause a so-called “post sweat”, so you are ready for an evening out or a day at the office!