Here’s a few tips about how to make your sauna experience perfect!
- Make sure the sauna and shower are clean. Did you know that cleanliness is what 92% of your customers most value!
- Ensure safety above everything else. Even one slip or fall down the stairs is too much.
- A sauna that’s too hot is never a relaxing experience. Make sure that the temperature doesn’t rise too high and that there is enough moisture. Always have fresh drinking water available.
- Invest in the atmosphere. Set the mood with the help of lighting, textiles, and smells. Think about what kind of a view would make your customers feel relaxed in the sauna space.
- Make an effort to have clear instructions and guides. The guiding must function throughout the entire service experience.